June is CRS Spirit month!
In a couple of weeks, the 2017 Camp season will start, and we are currently gearing up to receive the incoming boys’ group, training Camp staff, and are finalizing home stays arrangements for the International Campers. We welcome you to display your Camp spirit all month. Here are some ways you can show CRS pride:
- Wear your CRS t-shirt
- Volunteer to pick up and/or host international campers. Email Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on social media, and “Like” LAJF/CRS page on Facebook
- Subscribe to the monthly Newsletter. Email email@example.com to subscribe.
- Use the CRS Facebook frame on your profile picture (found on the CRS Facebook page)
- Join a committee or your local Alumni Association
- Volunteer at Camp this summer
- Attend Alumni Weekend 2017 in July (discounts are available- See the event page for more information)
- Donate to LAJF/CRS, or to the incoming campers’ travel expenses (check out the 2017 Incoming Camper Profile series on Facebook this month!)
- Share your Camp experiences with your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers (if you share on social media, be sure to tag us in the post so we can like/share it!)
- Take a photo with fellow Camp alumni and share it with us and the CRS community
We'd love to hear what you did for CRS pride month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your stories and photos, and we can share it with the community. How How!